Westchester Geothermal Systems
A geothermal system can help you to both heat and cool your home, and they’ll use the ground that you already own to do it. This is an extremely environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your home, and it’s also one of the most energy efficient options there is. With a geothermal system installed on your property in Westchester, you can save up to 60% on your energy costs, and the professionals at Premier Comfort can help.
As geothermal experts, our heating services can help you evaluate the heating and cooling needs you have in your home and decide with geothermal system would work best for you. Then our Westchester HVAC company can install your geothermal heating & cooling system perfectly so that it works as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Benefits of Geothermal Heating and Cooling Systems
- Lower Operating Costs – Whereas the most efficient gas furnaces have efficiency ratings of around 94%, geothermal systems deliver a 400% efficiency rating. Because a geothermal system transfer heat from the ground instead of creating it by burning something, they’ll produce much more heat while using very little energy.
- Quiet Operation – A Geothermal system require no outdoor unit, so they run very smoothly and very quietly. And because no part of the system is outdoors where it could be damaged by weather, geothermal systems are very reliable.
- Environmentally Friendly – A Geothermal system are by far the most environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your Westchester home. They don’t emit carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or any other gasses that can be harmful to the environment. And their low demand for electricity helps reduce peak grid demand and the need for more electricity generation.
- Clean and Safe – Because no combustion occurs with a geothermal system, there is no chance of carbon-monoxide poisoning.
- Lower Life Cycle Cost – A Geothermal system can last for more than 15 years, while the average furnace lasts for around 7-10 years with regular maintenance. The “ground loop” of your geothermal system is made of polypropylene pipe, the same pipe used in city gas lines, and they have a warranty of 50 years.
- Positive Cash Flow – A Geothermal system should be considered an investment. The energy savings very frequently make up for the cost of installation in a short period of time. Over time, geothermal system will produce energy savings that will equal and exceed their original costs.
How A Geothermal System Works
Geothermal system use technology call “ground source heat pumps” to make the transfer of hot and cool air more efficient. By extracting heat from the ground or pumping heat into the ground, they can heat or cool your Westchester home with 40-60% less energy than other heating and cooling systems.
- How To Avoid High Heating Bills That Ruin Your Westchester Winter
Heating energy prices can result in an expensive winter for you and your family. As winter sets in, the bill payer in your household turns the heat down. The minute you turn your back, another family member promptly turns it back up. You look at them in their shorts and tank top and shake your…Read More
- The Benefits of Whole-House Air Cleaners
Modern homes are built to be tightly sealed so that they’re as energy efficient as possible. However, while the tight seals are great for temperature control, they can have an adverse effect on your home’s indoor air quality since air pollutants won’t be naturally filtered out. These pollutants can cause a number of health problems,…Read More