Your Westchester Heating Repairs Specialist
The winters in Westchester can be brutal, and making sure that your home’s heating system is functioning well and efficiently is a major priority to you as a homeowner in the area. You and your family depend on your home to keep you comfortable, safe, and secure, and your heating system is a huge part of that, especially in the winter months. At Premier Comfort, we understand the importance of heating, so any time you have a problem with your heating system, we’ll be ready and eager to solve the problem quickly and accurately.
When the temperatures drop to their lowest points in the winter months, making sure that you have a properly functioning heating system is more than just a matter of convenience—often it’s a matter of the safety and health of your family. Our Westchester HVAC company can identify any problems that you’re having with your heater and take care of them as quickly as possible. Whether you need routine maintenance, in-depth repairs, or a full installation or replacement, we can guarantee you’ll be receiving the highest quality heating services.
Our Professional Heating Contractors
All of our Westchester heating repairs technicians are licensed, professionally trained, extensively experienced, and fully insured. At every job that we perform, we can guarantee that the repairs we provide will be thorough and accurate.
We’ll do whatever we can to ensure that you heating system as efficient as possible, so you’ll be able to keep your Westchester home completely comfortable without overpaying for your energy costs.
The Heating Repairs We Provide Include:
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Heating
- Geothermal Heating
- Ductless Systems
- Air Cleaners
- Filter Replacement
- Emergency Service
Why Choose Our Professionals for your Heating Repairs?
- All of our work is guaranteed.
- Our professionals all are properly trained and experienced.
- We offer same-day services, flexible scheduling, and even emergency repairs.
- We’ll have respect for you, your family, and your Westchester area home.
- We’ll be on time, every time.
- If you’re not 100% satisfied with our services, we’ll do whatever we can to make it right.
When Does a Heating System Need to be Serviced?
If you experience any of the following problems, call our professionals to have your system evaluated and your problems solved:
- Lack of heat in one or more locations in your home.
- Any strange smells or gas odors are present in your home.
- Pilot light is out.
- Your furnace makes any squealing or rumbling noises.
- Your furnace is constantly running.
- The circuit breaker or fuse controlling your heating unit is tripped or blown.
- Your thermostat is not functioning properly.
- Blower fans run continuously.
If your heating unit runs on natural gas, propane, or another flammable material, you can’t afford to take any chances. Call Premier Comfort, and we’ll inspect, diagnose, and repair your heating system so that your Westchester home is always kept as safe as possible.
- Basic Introduction to Radiant Heating for Peekskill Residents
When we think of heating our Peekskill residences during the winter time, we think of traditional heaters, boilers, and furnaces. These tried and true methods are great in that they are highly capable of generating the warmth and comfort that our family deserves. However, the home heating specialists at Premier Comfort Inc. provide a new…Read More
- How to Have the Most Efficient Air Conditioner in Westchester
When your air conditioner is inefficient, you can end up spending a lot more than you should on energy costs. Cooling your home is a huge percentage of your energy bills during the summer months, so saving on that can really help you save on all of your Westchester home’s energy costs. You may need…Read More